Monday, November 9, 2009


Yes, I have decided to get my H1N1 shot today. It seems my Dr. thinks I am high risk, so I will go ahead and get it. I have listened to the pros and cons about it, but with baby Mia being 13 months now, i think it's best if we are all covered. I already have my regular flu shot, so i am all set! Yay!
fondly, Nancy