Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ohhhhhh, Domino....


More of my getting ready for OPEN STUDIOS. Time is getting shorter, I realize it everyday. This year I am doing it with a friend Helen Jurgenson. We have done other shows together, but never OS. We are doing it at my house this year, a total of 4 days. So much to do, so little time. I also have about 4 classes scheduled before that too. I hope my energy holds out! HA!
My head is swimming with ideas of things I want to do before then. I did get 2 framed pieces done today and 1 unframed piece. The pendants you see here were done today too, as I've been up since 5:30 AM. The kids just left, they were here for dinner, so I dont think I will get anymore done tonight, but I will start in again early tomorrow. See you then.
fondly, Nancy
Now Playing: Rihanna/A Girl Like Me

No comments: