Thursday, January 31, 2008

When Life Gets In The Way....


I never like staying away so long. It just happens sometimes. Life just really does get in the way. No matter how hard I try, my blog has to take the back burner, even though I know it isn't healthy for me. I need to be here! So, I'm back Ahhhhhh! lol.
Well, I had a weekend class of 16 and I can honestly say it was fun! What I've shown today isn't an example. We did Valentine everything this weekend. The bird collage is just something I did this morning. We are expecting a big storm today with lots of snow (I live in the foothills of the Sierras) so we don't normally get alot of snow, but this year we HAVE! I am hunkered down and waiting! In fact, I just turned around and I see it's starting now!
I will be back later with the uploads of the Valentine art. I am off to watch the snow for a while!
fondly, Nancy
Now playing: Shawn Colvin/Fill Me Up

No comments: