Wednesday, June 2, 2010

COLLAGE IN MOTION

Today's the day I plan on getting back to my fabric collage. I have been away too long. This picture shows two I started but never finished. Maybe I will get around to it today or soon. I seem to start a lot of projects I don't finish. Sound familiar? I also, really want to start writing in my blogs more. More and more I see the importance in this for me. Especially my mental health! HA!

Guess, I will start dragging my creativeness out now. More later.
fondly, Nancy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! It does sound way too familiar! I can't count how many unfinished projects I have! Suzie xx

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Nancy,
Wow it has been ages since we last spoke. :(
Hope you are doing well. :)
I love the two fabric collages and hope you finish them soon so I can see them.
Hugs

Nancy Hunt-Bartek said...

Suzie,
For me I am sure it will never end!


Norma, It has been ages. Way too long!

Thanks to you both for stopping by!
fondly, Nancy