Monday, October 8, 2007

Pretty Vintage Look Bird Pocket

Open Studio's is over for one week. Met some interesting people. made a few sales. Overall, I had a good time. I shared my studio with another artist, Helen Jurgenson. She is a good friend and a wonderful, gifted artist. It was a pleasure to have her here all weekend. Our kids grew up together so we had much to talk about. Many memories, that's for sure! Next weekend we will do it all over again. In the meantime, I am creating more art. Still loving my new bird images. Here's a sample of what I am doing with them. Hope you like it!
fondly, Nancy
Now Playing: Chris Isaak/Two Hearts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing it with us! *HUGS*

Pam Aries said...

I like the birdie! Coool! It sounds like you had fun!

TiffanyJane said...

Beautiful, can't get enough birds....love'm! :)