Friday, May 25, 2007

May You Live Every Day Of Your Life...

I am back. I took a little siesta kinda.
lol. Actually, I have been working hard on my consignments and getting my second Etsy site going. If you haven't been there yet, stop on by.
NostalgicHeirlooms.etsy.com
I did make these Nostalgic Heirlooms, shown here yesterday. They are perfect to hold a gift card, jewelry, small gifts, money, or anything else you can dream up. I haven't decided if I will put any on Etsy or not as i am not sure how they will ship. maybe I will keep they here for consignment.
I went out for Thai food today with an old friend. It was sure good! Dr. Lee if you are reading this, I know I said I'd stay out of restaurants but this was a special occassion. ok? And "yes" I had the brown rice. So I did do a "good thing" He watches me like a hawk. (sigh) Small town living.
Anyway, back to the studio...
fondly, Nancy
Now playing: Music From The OC/Jem/Maybe I'm Amazed

No comments: