Thursday, May 3, 2007

Play In The Flowers Sometimes....

The last few days have been a bit hard. I went to see my Dr. and he said my surgery didn't go as well as he had hoped. The area of bone he had to remove, was much larger than he had anticipated. When he started drilling much of the bone fell away. He isn't sure now that I won't need total knee replacement. All I can do is sit and wait 6 weeks, to see if new bone will form in the area he drilled out. To think maybe this surgery may have been for nothing, is a bit disheartening to say the least, but maybe this was just God's way of saying I needed to slow down and get some rest. I have to see some good in this, and it has to be that. I am a total maniac when it comes to my art, and stuff like that so maybe I just needed a little down time! We shall see!
In the meantime, I still am working away. Mostly on small things like cards, tags and tagbooks. I am most of the time in a wheelchair or with a cane or crutches. The Dr. still says no weight bearing til June 6th..YIKES..that date seems like forever away!
fondly, Nancy
Now Playing:Rascal Flatts/Movin On

No comments: