Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Dreams Teach Me, All I Need To Know...

Yes, she is a dreamer, but then so am I. Always have been. That would be daydreamer in my case as I sleep very little at night. I hear people say they love sleep so much and I wonder why? It's such a bother to me and I never want to do it. I wish I didn't have to really. There's just so much in life I want to do.
The days seem like they come and go so fast now. Where does time go? The weekends are here again every week before I know it, it's Saturday again. On one hand it's good cuz soon I will be out of this wheelchair and ready for my next surgery (is that really a good thing?) Sounds weird but...
Well, anyway I hope you enjoy my new piece and I am off to do more and pass TIME. Precious time. Value it. Use it wisely. Think about that you can't regain it. Ever.
fondly, nancy
Now playing:Sugar Ray/When It's Over

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to quote this "They may say, I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will be as one." Imagine By:John Lennon
Sorry..that made me think of that...and your not the only one. I'm a dreamer too. :) LOLOL Anyhoo...Great work!
*HUGS*