Friday, May 4, 2007

Near The Sea, We Forget To Count The Days....

I am such a paper freak.I really believe it's an illness. One I really need help for. I mean here i am thinking about tomorrow being National Scrapbook Day and I don't even scrapbook. But I knew my local scrap booking store would be filled to the brim with new paper for tomorrow. I just had to go!!!! I knew in my condition I couldn't maneuver a wheelchair around there tomorrow so I went today. Oh, man did I go overboard! As USUAL!!!! I did get some gorgeous papers though. I love them so much I don't want to use them! Isn't it funny how that happens? Even worse I do use them and like them so much I go back for more and the store doesn't carry them any more. That really sucks big time! I really do have a huge love affaire with paper though. I love to go to FLAX in S.F. or even shop with them online. The store is incredible though, if you ever make it to the Bay area. GO!
fondly, Nancy
Now Playing:Regina Spector/Fidelity

No comments: