Friday, May 18, 2007

We Start Them Young In Our Family....


My sister called today and Jacy (her little sweetheart) was coming over for some "ART time."She asked if I could part with any of my treasures and I said of course, cuz she's my little sweetheart too! I make my sister share cuz I don't have any grandchildren yet and it's not looking like I'm going to get any, any time soon!
So, my little treasure bag is going to Jacy tomorrow and I hope she has fun with it. My sister said she has black meat trays she's been saving. Those will be her little canvas, smeared with white glue and I am guessing the finished results will all be 3 year old masterpieces!
fondly, Nancy
Now playing: XM radio/ Watercolors

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job putting that bag together.
She's sooo cute!Thanks for sharing!
*HUGS*

FiveAcres said...

What a great grab bag, and cute photo of your great-niece.