Sunday, April 22, 2007

Love Is Touching Souls...


I went to a wedding yesterday. A rainy outdoor wedding. I felt bad for the bride and groom. Oh, they had those tent like things set up for the reception, but this rain was cold, windy, and relentless. None of the bridal party could even sit down for the reception. Everything was unorganized and decisions had to be made on the spot. Most people left, even before the cake was cut. It was sad. The bride's beautiful dress was all muddy, but somehow she like a trooper carried it along with her and smiled through it all!
fondly, Nancy
Now Playing:Michael Buble/You and I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like she was to much in love to care. Which I personally think is outstanding! This story is very lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us!
*HUGS*