Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Only From The Heart You Can Touch The Sky...

I got a little caught up shopping in JoAnn's today. Well, I should say, limping around JoAnn's today. I went there before a visit to my Orthopedic Surgeon. I got this cool ruffled trim because I had this angel idea in my head. I pretty much had everything else at home to make her. She's a magnet. I'm going to make a series of them. Something about the color and her sweet face I really love.
Oh, my knee? I got a shot of cortisone in it and I am going for an MRI. Surgery? Yeah, a possibility the man says. For now it's a cane and I am moving slow. Yikes! I am not used to this!
fondly, Nancy
Now Playing: Matchbox Twenty/Long Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Angel! I love your work and the magnets are a great idea! You go!!!

I would suggest doing exactly what the doctor tells you.Although, I know that it can be painful and hard at times. My left side was paralyzed after a surgical procedure and because I did what the Physical Therapist told me....you can't tell now to look at me. Other then my scar and that's covered. You are NOT alone dear. You are in my prayers. :) I hope that you feel better. *HUGS*

Cat said...

Yes, this angel has a sweet face; she is lovely!

I hope all goes will with your knee, the doctors can do wonders. My 16 yr old son got a new ACL last year!!

Smiles, Cat