Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Touch By His Heart, Amazed By His Soul....

I still love doing ATC's althougn I am not doing as many as I used to. It's fascinating to hold these small works of art in your hand knowing someone put so much of themselves into each one. How cool is it to trade with other artists from all over the world and to own some of your favorite artists work that you may never be able to afford by owning one of these tuny masterpieces?
I really cherish every one I have! Thanks to all that have sent to me over the years. Know that they are loved!
fondly, Nancy
Now playing: Bon Jovi/I Am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! That's to sweet and very true. They are wonderful pieces of work. I'm making a lil booklet to put them all in by my couch. So that whenever I have someone over they can look through the book....and see a sample of their work and on the other side their card...etc.
Anyhoo, wonderful post! :)